Knowledge Base

What animal control issues require that I contact Animal Control immediately?

Animal Control should be directly contacted on the following issues:  890-3550

Animal Cruelty Violations
Injured Animals (Domestic or Wild)
Sick Animals (Domestic or Wild)
Animals Attacking a Person or Animals
Canines in Schools or Playgrounds
Canines Running Loose
Canines in Traffic (Local Roads or Interstate Highways)
Bats in Resident's House
Wildlife in a Resident's House
Possible Rabid Animal

Updated 6/5/2019 12:40 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!