Knowledge Base

How do I get rid of light bulbs?

Fluorescent and CFL bulbs can be taken to MCIA's Household Hazardous Waste Day .  
Home Depot and Lowe's also has a drop off box for CFL's and halogen light bulbs.

Incandescent and LED light bulbs can be put in regular household garbage.


Updated 12/20/2019 9:20 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!