Knowledge Base

What Building Permits can be obtained over the counter (EZ Permit)?

Category: Building Permits

Building Permits for Roofing/Siding can be obtained over the counter.  If less than 25% of the roof/siding is being done, no permit is needed.

Just print and complete form and return to the Construction Office located in the Division of Inspections, Room 305 in the Municipal Building.


Updated 11/16/2017 12:43 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!