Knowledge Base

How do I report a street light out?

If you are a PSE&G customer, you can get to the "Report a Street Light Outage" form found on the website by logging in using your PSE&G account information.  Or report an outage by calling 1-800-436-PSEG (7734) with the location of the street light or gas lamp, the nearest cross street and the pole number (if applicable) - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole. If you are not a PSE&G customer, please contact the utility that provides your electric and/or gas service.

Hamilton Township is responsible for all street lights in Traditions.

Or you can call the Hamstat Call Center at 609-586-0311 to report a street light out.  Please provide a precise location (address that the pole is in front of) and pole number if possible.
Updated 11/13/2019 11:56 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!