Where are the leaf drop off locations?
The Drop Off locations are only available in the Fall.
DROP OFF-If you do not wish to wait for collection, you may drop off your leaves at one of the convenient drop off locations or at Hamilton's Ecological Facility on Kuser Road from October 15th-December 7th. The Ecological Facility is open daily Monday through Saturday from 8 am to 3:30 pm. with the exception of holidays.
Contractors are prohibited from using these drop off sites.
- Pearson House on Hobson Ave.
- Shady Brook Park- Ruth Ave.
- Kuser Park off of Newkirk Ave.
- Connecticut Park Playground-Walnut Park
- Public Service-Right of Way-Hamilton Ave. & Donald Dr.
- Bromley Park-Hollywood Dr.
- Whitehead Manor Park-Whitehead Rd.-off Fifth Ave.
- Cornell Heights Playground-Amherst Ave.
- Warwick Park-off Quakerbridge Rd.- end of lot
- George Dick Field-Wegner Ave. (HGSA)
- Estates Blvd. & Shady Ln.
- Flock Rd. at dead end
- Switlik Park (near batting cages)
- Nottingham Little League
- Dead end of Estates Blvd. by Great Oak Rd.
- Drialo Playground off Yardville-Allentown Rd.
- Dead end of Paddock Rd. off of Corral Dr.
Bags must be emptied.
No debris or branches. Violators will be prosecuted under Illegal Dumping ordinance #73-2
If you reside on a County road contact 609-530-7510.
If you reside on a New Jersey State Highway contact 609-588-6212