What is the procedure for obtaining a permit for a Sports/Practice Field?
Category: Sports/Practice Field Permit
Baseball/Softball practice field permits begin on March 29th at 9 am. All requests should be forwarded directly to Recreation so a permit can be issued by phone. They are issued on a first come basis and are not guaranteed until speaking with the Recreation office. Requests are not accepted by e-mail.
1. Permits must be in manager's name only (not coach)
2. A team is able to be in possession of two permits at one time. When one permit is used, the
manager may get one more (so that you have a total of 2).
3. Fields may be reserved as far in advance as you'd like. The only restriction is how many you
have at one time.
4. Fields may be reserved in person at the Recreation Office or by calling 890-4028.
5. It is highly recommended that you have the permit on you while practicing
****Schools reserve the right to cancel any of our permits at any time****
Due to a high volume of requests to reserve a sports/practice field starting March 29th fields may be reserved in person at the Recreation Office located at 2388 Kuser Rd. or by calling the Recreation Office at 890-4028 between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm.
After 4 pm submit a Citizen Service Request and someone will call you back the following business day or call the Recreation Office at 890-4028 after 8 am. Your request is not considered received until the following day. E-mail requests to reserve a sports/practice field are not accepted. To guarantee a reservation, you must speak with a representative from the Recreation Office.
Updated 4/19/2021 2:45 PM