PLEASE NOTE: For 2021, dog licenses for Hamilton Township residents will be issued by the Division of Health's Animal Shelter located at 2100 Sylvan Avenue. For more information, please call the Hamilton Township Animal Shelter at (609) 890-3555.
2021 Dog License Applications are due by
February 28 (by 4 PM) extended to March 31, 2021.
$ 18 - Spayed or Neutered
$ 21- Non-Spayed or Neutered
Senior Citizen Fees (Age 65 and over - proof of age / ID required):
$ 2 - Spayed or Neutered
$ 5 - Non-Spayed or Neutered
When applying for a Dog License, you will need:
- Proof of current rabies vaccine which must be valid through November 1 of that year.
- Proof if dog is neutered or spayed
- ID if requesting senior discount
- Payment - cash, check, money order, and major credit cards are accepted
2021 Dog License Application
2021 Dog License Online Application
- When mailing in the application, mail the completed form the to address shown on application and include all necessary information and documentation.
- Late fees begin April 1 and is an additional $5 each month.
- Please note that these licenses are for residents of Hamilton Township, Mercer County, residents of Atlantic County should click here.
Important information for animal owners on updates to NJ's Animal Cruelty Laws