Hamilton's Division of Veterans Services provides residents of Hamilton Township with direct local access to information on State and Federal Veteran Services and benefits, while recognizing the service and sacrifices made by our veterans and active service military.
While numerous veterans' services and benefits exist, many veterans and their families are often unaware of them or do not know where to turn for help or assistance.
Our mission is to assist our veterans by helping to direct them to the services and programs that can help them, and specifically those that are provided at the Federal, State and County level of government.
Also featured on our website is information that may be of benefit to those serving in the NJ National Guard and Reserve.
Hamilton Township Veterans Tax Relief Program
Learn about the Veterans/Surviving Spouse Property Tax Deduction.
Governmental Veterans Departments
- Mercer County Department of Veterans Affairs Website
- New Jersey Department of Military and Veteran Affairs (NJDMVA) Website
- New Jersey Division of Veterans Affairs Website
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (US VA) Website
Specific Veterans Services
- Applying for Benefits - Veterans Benefits Administration Website
- Counseling (Vet Center Program) Website
- Veterans Crisis Line: #988
- Disability Compensation (US Department of Veterans Affairs [VA])
- Education and Training (US VA)
- Employment Services (US VA)
- VA New Jersey Health Care System
- Home Loans and Housing-Related Assistance (US VA)
- License (Driver and Non-Driver) ID Stickers (NJ Motor Vehicle Commission)
- Life Insurance (US VA)
- Memorial Benefits (US VA)
- Veterans Memorial Homes in New Jersey (NJDMVA)
- Pensions (US VA)
- Social Security Benefits for Wounded Warriors and Veterans with Compensation Rating of 100% Permanent and Total (Social Security Administration)
- Spouses, Dependents and Survivors (US VA)
- Trenton Veterans Center (Located in Ewing, NJ)
Veterans Services Guides
- Mercer County Community College Services
- New Jersey Veterans and Families Resource Guide (PDF)
- New Jersey Veterans Benefits Guide (PDF)
- Trenton Veteran Center Services Guide (PDF)
- Veterans Benefits Administration - Benefits A to Z Guide
- Hamilton Veteran Owned Businesses