What is the law regarding animals creating a noise nuisance?

It is a violation of Township Ordinance to allow your animal to vocalize in such a manner that is disturbing to other citizens. Contact the Hamilton Township Police Department at 581-4000 with your noise concerns and/or complaints.

You must contact them while the disturbance is happening.

Show All Answers

1. Are there any low cost spay/neuter clinics for cats and dogs?
2. Can you provide me with the name and contact information for Rescue Groups?
3. Does Hamilton Township offer presentations to schools and community organizations on animal issues?
4. How do I report a lost/found animal?
5. If a citizen needs to find a home for a pet, will Animal Control pick it up?
6. Is there a leash law?
7. What animal control issues require that I contact Animal Control immediately?
8. What can be done if a neighbor's pet is loose and creating a nuisance?
9. What happens if I need animal control service after hours Monday through Friday, week-ends or holidays?
10. What is the law regarding animals creating a noise nuisance?
11. What should I do if I see an injured, sick or expired animal?
12. Are chickens allowed in Hamilton?
13. Are dogs permitted on the grounds of Sayen and Grafton House?