How do I request an court adjournment?

If you are requesting an adjournment you must speak with Municipal Court directly by calling 581-4071 between the hours of 10 am to 3 pm or fax your adjournment request to 581-4198. The request must include the reason you are asking for adjournment and a number where you can be reached. Work reasons are not acceptable.

Note: You are not considered adjourned unless you are notified that your request is approved.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need to appear in court if I choose to plead guilty and pay the fine?
2. How do I request an court adjournment?
3. What if I have an emergency on the day I am supposed to appear in court and cannot appear?
4. What happens if I am to appear in court and the weather is inclement?
5. What is the address and phone number for Municipal Court?
6. Can I pay my traffic tickets online?
7. How much will I have to pay for my fine?
8. I want to mail my payment for my traffic ticket; where do I mail it?
9. I went to NJMC Direct to pay my ticket; how come no data comes up when I enter my information?
10. If I do not need to appear in court, how do I pay my fine?
11. What is the amount of my traffic fine?