I am having a yard sale, do I need a permit?

In accordance with Section 114-1 any person who offers for sale any item shall be required to obtain a license from the municipal clerk unless:

  1. The person operates, year round (12 months), an established place of business in the township.
  2. The products produced on the vendor's land are sold from the residential property of the vendor.
  3. The products sold are personal items which have been in the vendor's possession for a minimum of six months, from an established place of residency, yet not beyond the limits of the vendor's property.

Show All Answers

1. Can I plant a vegetable garden in the front yard of my residential property?
2. Can I put a dumpster/POD on the street in front of my house?
3. I am having a yard sale, do I need a permit?
4. What can be done about poison ivy growing into my yard from my neighbor's yard?
5. What is the maximum amount of people that can reside in a home?
6. Who do I contact about a mold problem?