Who do I contact about a mold problem?

Mold is not regulated by the State and there is no township ordinance stating that a certain level of mold spores will cause a public health concern within the community. Mold is always present in the outside to some degree.

The following are some links that may be helpful for addressing a mold issue. Also, NJ Health Department has a number specifically for mold. Call 609-826-4950 or 4920.


Show All Answers

1. Can I plant a vegetable garden in the front yard of my residential property?
2. Can I put a dumpster/POD on the street in front of my house?
3. I am having a yard sale, do I need a permit?
4. What can be done about poison ivy growing into my yard from my neighbor's yard?
5. What is the maximum amount of people that can reside in a home?
6. Who do I contact about a mold problem?