What if I am a dialysis patient and need to get to the hospital?

First you should call the Dialysis Center to see if it is open. You should also speak with them about rescheduling your appointment.

If the dialysis center is open and you must keep your appointment, you should call 609-581-4000 for emergency transportation. This number is manned by township police dispatch personnel who will dispatch an ambulance. Please note that you cannot pre-register for these transportation services. They can, and will, only be provided on an as needed basis during individual emergencies. For additional information, regarding emergency transportation services, please call the Hamilton Police Division's Crime Prevention Unit, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm, at 609-581-4033.

As always, if it is a true medical emergency, call 911.

Show All Answers

1. Are you investigating any alternatives to your current anti-icing/deicing materials?
2. Do you have any tips for dealing with winter snowstorms?
3. How do you track the plowing and salting trucks so you know where they are and how much work has been done?
4. How long does it take to spread salt on the Township roads?
5. How many vehicles do you use for snow plowing?
6. How much snow must fall before you begin snow plowing operations and what roads get plowed first?
7. What can I do to help keep my driveway clear of snow?
8. What if I am a dialysis patient and need to get to the hospital?
9. What if I have a medical emergency and I cannot get out of my street?
10. What is the liquid that dump trucks with large tanks in their truck bodies are spraying on the roadway prior to a storm arriving?
11. What is the Township Winter Storm Response Policy?
12. When do you apply salt to the roadways?
13. Who should I call for snow plowing if the road is a State or County road?
14. How long do I have to clear my sidewalk after a snow storm?
15. The snow plow damaged my mailbox/curb, what do I do?