2022 Flu Clinic Schedule:
- Tuesday, Sept 27th from 3:30-6:30 PM at Project Freedom: 715 Kuser Rd (18+)
- Thursday, Sept 29th from 3:30-6:30 PM at Hamilton Sr. Center: 409 Cypress Ln (50+)
- Monday, Oct 3rd from 4:00-7:00PM at Nottingham Fire House: 200 Mercer St. (5+)
- Tuesday, Oct 4th from 4:00-6:30PM at Bromley Center: 1801 E. State St. (5+)
- Saturday, Oct 8th from 9:00AM-1:00PM at Nottingham Firehouse: 200 Mercer St. (5+)
- Thursday, Oct 13th from 9:30AM-12:30PM at John O Wilson Neighborhood Center: 169 Wilfred Ave (5+)
- Friday, Oct 14th from 9:00AM -12:00PM at Hamilton Sr Center: 409 Cypress Ln (50+)
- Sunday, Oct 22nd from 9:00AM-12:00PM at Hamilton Public Library: 1 Justice Samuel Alito Jr Way (5+)
- Monday, Oct 24th from 4:00-7:00PM at Nottingham Firehouse: 200 Mercer St (5+)
- Thursday, Oct 27th from 3:30-6:30PM at Hamilton Sr. Center: 409 Cypress Ln (5+)
- Saturday, Nov 5th from 9:00 am-1:00 pm at Nottingham ire House: 200 Mercer St. (5+)
- Thursday, Nov 10th from 3:30 pm-6:30 pm at Hamilton Senior Center: 409 Cypress Ln. (5+)
- Saturday, Nov 12th from 9:00 am-12:00 pm at Hamilton Public Library: 1 Justice Samuel Alito Jr. Way (3+)
- Friday, Nov 18th from 9:00 am-12:00 pm at Hamilton Senior Center: 409 Cypress Ln. (5+)
- Saturday, Nov 19th from 9:00 am-1:00 pm at Nottingham Firehouse: 200 Mercer St. (5+)
Provided at no out-of-pocket charge to Hamilton residents, flu clinics will begin on September 30. The Division recommends that all residents aged 6-months and older get an annual flu shot. The Division's 55+ clinics are targeted at our high-risk population including senior citizens, the chronically ill, and individuals with special needs. We recommend that you consult with your physician if you have any questions as to whether you should receive this immunization.
Note: The current seasonal influenza vaccine is required every year for children 6 months through 59 months of age in order to attend daycare/pre-school after January 1.
In addition to adults, children over the age of 9 may also attend these clinics but must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Pneumonia vaccines will be offered to residents ages 65+ at all township flu clinics, or by appointment. To make an appointment call 609-890-3884 or 609-586-0311.
If getting both the flu and pneumonia vaccine during the same visit, the shots must be given in different arms. If there is a reason that the resident cannot receive a shot in both arms at the same time, then the flu shot only will be given and they will be asked to come back in two weeks to receive the pneumonia shot in that arm.
Please note that you may print, complete, and bring with you the Flu Vaccine Registration and Consent Form (PDF) to save time.