How do I report other neighborhood crime problems of an ongoing nature?

If this is an actual emergency where people or property are in any danger, call 911!

If you see a crime or offense occurring at this time, call 609-581-4000 right away and report it to the police, a patrol car should be deployed as soon as possible. If you simply wish to leave information regarding ongoing nuisance problems, you can call the Field Operations Bureau's Office at 609-581-4024 and discuss the situation with the police directly.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report speeders or request radar attention on my street?
2. How do I report drug activity in my neighborhood?
3. How do I report other neighborhood crime problems of an ongoing nature?
4. How do I become a School Traffic Guard?
5. My neighborhood seems so peaceful, but rumor has it there have been some crime problems. How do I get the real scoop on what’s going on?
6. I want to get involved, but how do I call Police and avoid retaliation because someone might see them come to my door?
7. I’ve seen a little graffiti in my neighborhood. Is this something I should be worried about, or should I chalk it up to kids being kids?
8. I’m afraid my child is being bullied into joining a gang. What are my options?
9. We’ve got some new kids in the neighborhood. They haven’t caused any trouble, but they have friends who speed up and down our streets. How do we get those friends to slow down?
10. I don’t know if what I’m seeing is actually suspicious, but I think it might be. What do I do?
11. How do I get permission to have a street blocked off for a special event?