How do I report a street light out?

If you are a PSE&G customer, you can use the Report a Street Light Outage form found on the PSE&G website. Or report an outage by calling 1-800-436-PSEG (7734) with the location of the street light or gas lamp, the nearest cross street, and the pole number (if applicable) - usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole. 

If you are not a PSE&G customer, please contact the utility that provides your electric and / or gas service.

Hamilton Township is responsible for all street lights in Traditions.

Or you can call the Hamstat Call Center at 609-586-0311 to report a street light out. Please provide a precise location (the address that the pole is in front of) and pole number if possible.

Show All Answers

1. What traffic lights / school flashers / flashing signs are the responsibility of the township?
2. Who do I call to report that a traffic light is out?
3. What decorative street and park lights does the township maintain?
4. How do I report a street light out?