Hamilton Township Senior Center
The Mission of the Hamilton Township Senior Center is to promote the most enriching quality of life for our Hamilton Township Seniors.
The Center is a community focal point where older persons can gather together for activities and services, which enhance their dignity, support their independence and encourages involvement in and with the community. We have developed and implemented programs and activities in the areas of health and fitness, education, recreation, socialization and volunteerism.
The activities and services of the Senior Center are available to Hamilton Township residents 60 years of age and older. If you are 60 years of age and older and have not visited our Center or taken advantage of our activities, we invite you to stop in to see our wonderful, nationally-accredited facility!
Questions? Please call the Senior Center at 609-890-3686.
Senior Center News & Events
The Mercer County Nutrition program serves their in-person congregate hot lunches at 11:30 am, Monday through Friday. If you have any questions, please call the Mercer County Nutrition Program at 609-586-7272.
AARP Driver Safety Course
AARP has begun in-person safety courses again. They have let us know that they will be aiming for an in-person training at The Senior Center in the Fall of this year!
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Senior Program Flyers
- Hamilton Senior Center - August Calendar 2022 (PDF)
- Fall Prevention - Tuesday August 16, 2022 (PDF)
- Just Dance August 18, 2022 (PDF)
- Bone Health and Osteoporosis and Exercise - Thursday August 23, 2022 (PDF)
- Atlantic City Bus Trip- Thursday August 25, 2022 (PDF)
- Ballroom Dancing - August 2022 (PDF)
- Senior Center Annual Picnic - Wednesday September 21, 2022 (PDF)
- Indoor Swimming Pool - Splash Fitness (PDF)
- Indoor Swimming Pool (PDF)
- Walking Club 2022 (PDF)
- Scrabble (PDF)
- Line Dancing 2022 (PDF)
- Nurse Evaluation Clinic 2022 Schedule (PDF)