What do the colors mean?
- Water Systems (Letter code: W)
- Slurry Systems (Letter code: SP)
- Traffic Control (Communications - Letter Code: TC)
- Telephone and Telecommunications (Letter Code: T)
- Fiber Optic Cable (Letter Code: FOC)
- Cable Television (Letter Code: TV)
- Police and Fire Communications (Letter Code: FA)
- Electric Power Distribution and Transmission/Municipal Electric (Letter Code: E)
- Traffic Control - Power (Letter Code: TC)
- Sewer Lines (Letter Code: S)
- Gas Distribution and Transmission (Letter Code: G)
- Petroleum Products, Oil Distribution and Transmission (Letter Code: PP)
- Planned Excavation Boundaries (Letter Code: -)
For More Information
For more information visit the NJ One-Call website.
For information on what type of work is going to be done at the location, call the NJ One-Call at 732-394-3000 or 800-272-1000 or 811 and a representative will gather information, submit a ticket search and call back with information on the type of work being done.