Mercer residents between the ages of 16 and up may apply for the County ID Card. Complete the County ID Application Form (PDF). Do not sign application until applicant appears in person in the County Clerk's Office.
- Must be a U.S. citizen, naturalized citizen, or resident alien
- Must be a Mercer County resident for at least 6 months (proof of residence may be required)
- Must produce the following:
- Valid birth certificate (with raised seal) OR naturalization certificate OR valid resident alien card
- Valid NJ Motor Vehicle License OR a voter registration card OR lease agreement
- Note: if you are unable to produce proof of residency, you must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or blood relative. That person must meet the identification requirements as well as sign on your behalf, with a valid New Jersey ID or driver's license
- Digital photos provided
- Fee of $20 for either card
- Mercer residents between the ages of 16 and up may apply for the County ID Card
Veteran ID Card
Veteran County IDs available at 240 West State Street (Old Capital Plaza Hotel) weekdays 8:30 am to 4 pm only. Must bring military discharge papers (DD214).
IDs are processed as you wait. For additional information, please call 609-278-7108.