Veterans Park Tennis & Pickleball Complex
2206 Kuser Road Hamilton, NJ 08690.
Seasonal Memberships are required to access the courts from April 17, 2023, through October 31, 2023.
Click link here: https://parksrec.egov.basgov.com/hamilton
Tennis & Pickleball Complex Office Hours: 8am - 12pm & 3:30pm-7:30pm
Hamilton Residents: $25
Non- Hamilton Residents: $50
Daily Guest Pass: $10 (cash only, onsite)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Physical IDs will be issued and available for pick-up at the Tennis Center Office.
- Please allow for at least 48 hours for processing; your receipt will serve as your ID until the card is available.
- Cash payments will be accepted in person at the Tennis Center Office.
- Memberships are renewed annually and are good through the current calendar year.
- One membership provides access to both Tennis and Pickleball Courts.
- 18 designated tennis courts are available for use; courts are first come, first served- no reservations required.
- Courts are available 7 days per week from dawn until dusk, with the exception of tournaments and Township designated events.
- Fees are applicable to all players, regardless of age (Family, Veteran and Senior discounts are not available, at this time).
Please contact Recreation at 609-890-4028 with any questions.
Emails are also welcomed - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.