Special Event Permit

Special Event Permits are required for shows, parades, exhibits, fairs, benefits, festivals, carnivals, public dancing, circus and public amusement for persons numbering 50 or more in attendance. This shall not include events held on a homeowner's residential property. 

Special Event Application (PDF)

If you are looking to rent out a Gazebo - please contact the Sayen House for inquiries:

Patti Krzywulak
Phone: 609-890-3874