|Anthony "Skip" Cimino, President||Regular|
|Toni DeAngelo, Vice President and Treasurer||Regular|
|Iris Tonti, Board Secretary||Regular|
|Joy Kerlin||Mayor's Designee|
|Renee Rogers||Superintendent of School's Designee|
- Authorized Membership: 9 members
- 1 Mayor or Representative
- 1 Superintendent of Schools or representative
- 7 Citizens (at least 4 must be residents of Hamilton)
- Regular Member Term: 5 Years
- Appointment Authority: Mayor with advice and consent of Council
The Library Board of Trustees oversees operation of the Public Library. This includes setting the policies for the following: purchase and payment of expenditures for the Library; hiring of a Library Director; management of Library property; and all things necessary to the establishment/maintenance of a free public library as required by New Jersey Statutes.
For more information visit the Hamilton Township Public Library website.