Economic Development Advisory Commission
|Gretchen DiMarco||Vice Chair|
|Lindsay Adams-Jenkins||Regular Member|
|Vinny Chawla||Regular Member|
|Christopher Cline||Regular Member|
|Addison Hinrichs||Regular Member|
|Theresa Hollander||Regular Member|
|Antonia James||Regular Member|
|Thomas Julian||Regular Member|
|Denise Murphy||Regular Member|
|Joseph Ridolfi||Regular Member|
|Joseph Sharibone||Regular Member|
|Alicia Smith||Regular Member|
|Diana Zita||Regular Member|
|Anthony Carabelli||Council Liaison|
|Fred Dumont||Director of Community and Economic Development|
|Kate Kane||Associate Director of Economic Development|
|Nicole Reid||Secretary to the Commission|
- Authorized Membership: Not more than 25 members
- Appointment Authority: Mayor with advice and consent of Council
- Term of Appointment: 3 years
- Continued until successors are appointed? No
- Membership Availability: 4 Regular Members
The Hamilton Township Economic Development Advisory Commission was established to constitute the corporate instrumentality for the Township for the following purposes:
- To study, analyze and promote various business development initiatives to attract business and industry to locate or expand their operations in the township.
- To advertise the availability and benefits of the township industrial, commercial, office, retail buildings and land sites to prospective developers, tenants, investors and corporate entities.
- To inquire into, survey and publicize the extent, advantages, and utility of available buildings and vacant land sites in the township, whether private sector or municipally owned.
- To periodically survey existing business and industry in the township to ascertain any concerns they may be experiencing that impacts negatively on their business operations and address these needs that could potentially result in their closure and/or relocation out of the township.
- To develop and promote events that recognize selected business and industry operations who have substantially contributed to the economic well-being of the township and provided employment opportunities for its residents. And also develop and promote various events that include but are not limited to i.e., business networking opportunities, seminars, business card exchanges, ground breaking events, and business promotion activities.
To learn more about Hamilton Township Economic Development efforts visit our Economic Development page.
For More Information and Sponsorship Opportunities: Click Here to Register